Special-purpose control simulators (SCS) are intended to train operators of one specialty in the following:
- professionally important qualities, skills and abilities for solution of functional tasks on operator consoles, and for control of individual systems;
- intellectual skills of technical maintenance and operation, damage control of technical facilities under one's management and routine maintenance.
Besides independent operation under the management of corresponding training management station (TMS), organization and structure of special-purpose simulators allow their integration into an integrated simulator.
Examples of special-purpose simulators, being developed at the enterprise:
- simulator for specialists in control of general ship systems;
- simulator for specialists in a submarine maneuvering control system;
- simulator for operators of electric power system;
- simulator for operators of main propulsion plant.